Rocks Fall Games presents...
The Dark Totem pt. 2 - The Dead Dragon's Den
This adventure is intended for a party of third or fourth-level characters.
Continue the quest to learn of the Dark Totem and its secrets! Adventure awaits, as your PCs delve into the Westgaard Mine to challenge Verbrennung the skeletal dragon!
Also includes printer-friendly PDF with no parchment background!
- A group of memorable NPC merchants for your PCs to deal with. Why make a trip to the shop boring when your players can meet Clarence the mimic?
- Daring Deeds, a series of urban mini-adventures in the city of Varatolo.
- Westgaard mine, brought to life in pain-staking detail with a full-color map!
- Nearly a dozen original NPC opponents! Can your PCs face the might of Verbrennung, the skeletal dragon?
- Devious new traps. Who does it better than kobolds?
- Player reference map, with no room numbers or trap indicators.
- Full spell list for all NPC spell casters. No need to dig through all your books looking for a spell description!
Adventures in Awesfur are a series of adventure modules compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and published under the Open Gaming License. The Dark Totem pt. 2: The Dead Dragon's Den is intended as an introduction to the setting and the beginning to an ongoing campaign. You may also use this adventure in your own campaign to add an air of dark fantasy or hints of a better past.