The first of Misfits Studios' conversions of Superlink 2e material to the Third Edition Super-Powered by M&M rules, Operation: Marshal Law details the US Marshal Service program intended to integrate super-powered beings into the agency as law enforcement officers.
Within this brief PDF you will find:
- Mole Network, a new advantage for the new Organizations advantages category
- The Revised Connected and Contacts advantages to allow relationships of greater detail into your game
- The Ear to the Ground advantage
- A US Marshal's field office built using the upcoming organization creation rules, including the office itself built using the new and revised headquarters rules
- A template of traits for US Marshal training to allow your game's characters to join this agency
- Three ideas for involving the US Marshal Service in your game
Super-Powered by M&M and its associated logo are Trademarks of Green Ronin Publishing and are used under the provisions of the Super-Powered by M&M Trademark License (see www.mutantsandmasterminds.com/licensing for details).
Requires the Mutants & Mastermind's Hero's Handbook by Green Ronin Publishing for Use.
Note that the new headquarters and organizations rules rely upon as-yet unreleased content that will appear in Better Mousetrap 3e. All four advantages will also appear in the former work upon its release.