Faces of the Tarnished Souk: Smiles-Under-the-Bed
"Whatever she's laughing at, it can't be good."?
Nightmares plague the minds of dreamers, but in the impossible realm of Dream these walking terrors stalk the streets as well. That hideous toothy smile gleaming from the shadows of an alley belongs to a creature truly vile, eager to catch and kill your dreams like another plump rat. Smiles-Under-the-Bed is a pest and a predator of the highest order, intent on gobbling anyone unlucky enough to cross her path, all the while giggling at some great cosmic joke that nobody else finds funny.
This product provides Game Masters with details on a fearsome feline found amongst the Faces of the Tarnished Souk, ready for immediate use in any campaign - but especially for use within the Coliseum Morpheuon. Each entry features ingenious stat-blocks from multiple OGL sources, history, motivation, secrets, and insight into the NPC's most carefully guarded dreams, along with complete game statistics for low, middle, and high levels of play.
Within you will find:
Smiles-Under-the-Bed, a nightmare jester designed to plague and pester
- CR 19 Female advanced apex predator dream eater laughing beast nightmare greymalkin
- CR 13 Female advanced dream eater laughing beast nightmare greymalkin
- CR 8 Female advanced laughing beast nightmare greymalkin
- Using the apex predator, dream eater, laughing beast, and nightmare creature templates to construct a fiendish phantasm guaranteed to make your players wet the bed
- A new magic item "" ring of the disembodied, when seeing less is more
- And introducing the Walking Nightmare trait "" for a villain who feeds on fear