Fantastic Feats Volume 49 - Slayer
“Took me two weeks but I finally tracked down the Red-Hand of Garn. I won’t give you the details about how he got his name; it’s not for telling this close to dinner. Suffice to say, he will no longer be bothering anyone“
Songa, Slayer for hire
Characters in RPGs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based on a certain theme or subject – features feats for the Slayer, the combination of range and rogue which together will make it a bad day for their chosen target.
The feats you'll find inside:
- Fortified Slayer - Can re-roll Fort saves
- Improved Tracking - Allows you to re-roll tracking rolls
- Improved Training - Level is treaed as being higher when rolling for level based effects
- Master Targeting - Allows you to have ore than one Target feat active at once
- Slayer Reflexes - Can re-roll Reflex saves
- Slayers’ Eye - You can re-roll ranged to hit rolls
- Sneaky Slayer - You can re-roll damage related rolls to any sneak-based attacks
- Target Knowledge - Increase damage done to target
- Target Prediction - Increase chances of hitting target
- Targets Methods - Gain a bonus to your AC