Characters in roleplaying games often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of "Fantastic Feats" - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about bows, crossbows and their ammo.
It includes the following feats:
- Called Shot Mastery - Be better at called shots
- Customised Ammo - Ammo desigfned for one weapon
- Lucky Ammo - Think your ammo is lucky? It probably is
- Makeshift Melee Weapon - Use your bow as a weapon when out of ammo
- Reactive Shooting - Shooting when surprised
- Stand Your Ground - Those who charge you may be surprised
- Warning Shot - Just to get their attention