Fantastic Feats Volume 10 - Clerics
Fantastic: Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of "Fantastic Feats" - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about the unusual feats that some Clerics may have, especially when dealing with others.
The feats you'll find within:Good aligned:
- People's Friend - Being good has advantages
- Power of the Light - Fighting the darkness is now a tad easier
- Word of Encouragement - A kind word brings a boost to your fellows
- Divine Balance - A 2nd chance, but it may be worse than the first
- Divine Protection - Protection , but at a price
- Mocking Word - Some words cut deeper than a blade
- Piercing Gaze - The eyes have it!
- Yours is a weak god! - Fighting the so-called light is now a bit easier