Fantastic Feats Volume 19 - Stupid & Overpowered 4
Fantastic Feats Volume 19 Stupid & Overpowered 4
Fantastic: Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about more stupid & overpowered feats meant for light-hearted fun games and over the top (N)Pcs, especially those who enjoy eating or drinking.
Feats you will find within:
- Alcoholic Tolerance - Be able to drink stronger beverages
- Flip ‘n' Catch - Food go up, come down into your mouth
- Gagging-b-Gone - Only got a mouldy steak to eat? This feat will stop you from gagging as you do!
- Iron Stomach - That mouldy steak not settling well? This will stop you from being violently ill
- Refined Palette - Be able to identify food and drink from the smallest sample
- Spice Tolerance - You can eat spicy food that would make a fire elementalsay "ooh thats hot"
- Stuff Face - Become a humanoid hamster and fill your cheeks