Fantastic Feats Volume XLV - Hunter
“The forest itself shall shield me from your attacks”
- Serena Hycroft, Hunter
The Hunter is a hybrid class that features that combines druidic power and the rangers skills into nature's deadly defender. Often found with an animal companion, the dwell in the forests and jungles, protecting nature from those who would do it harm. Some see it as a religious calling, whilst others become almost animal like in their nature. Whatever their fate is destined to be, they are not beings you want to annoy or upset. They will hunt you, track you down, run you ragged, then close in for the kill or take you out from a distance. You may see them, you may not, but there are always there, always watching you.
Spell Sacrificing - Give up a ready/prepared spell to power certain feats. The more powerful the spell sacrificed, the greater the bonus
- Improved Wild Empath - Wild Empathy Rolls are improved.
- Master Tracker - Sacrifice a spell to gain a bonus to tracking.
- Nature's Defence - Your armor is improved when you sacrifice a spell.
- Nature's Focus - Hunters’ level for abilities gained from animal focus is improved.
- Nature's Guidance - Your hits are more accurate when you sacrifice a spell.
- Nature's Protection - Fortitude or Reflex saving throws are improved when a spell is sacrificed.
- Nature's Teachings - Random, level based effects are treated as if you are one level higher.