Fantastic Feats Volume 15 - Paladins
Fantastic: Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about Paladins, those noble warriors who oppose evil with their body and soul.
Feats you find inside:
- Charismatic Presence - Charisma based non-combat work better in favor of the paladin
- Divine Hand - The ability to heal is improved
- Divine Protection - The paladin's may help or want their servant to work on their own
- Enhanced Aura - The paladin's auras are given a slight boost
- Enhanced Damage - The paladin may call on their god to enhance their damage, but dont do it too often
- Positive Energy Conduit - The paladin's ability to chanel PE is improved
- Watchful Guardian - For those who protect and stand watch, this feat is for you.