Volume 17 - Rogues
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about rogues; the thieves, scoundrels and opportunists.
Feats in this publication:
- Deeper Cut - Bleeding caused by Bleeding Attacks are more diffcult to stop
- Leaf on the Wind - Reroll a dodge or reflex roll
- Roguish Luck - Have a 2nd chance on certain events
- Sneak Damage Improvement - The minimum damage from a sneak attack increases
- Stronger Magic - The few spells you can cast are harder to resist
- Stronger Resilience - Gain more HP from Resiliancy
- Trap Finder - Traps are easier for you to find and disarm