Fantastic Feats Volume 22 - Cavaliers
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about Cavaliers, those mounted warriors sworn to a higher purpose, serving it above everything else.
The feats you'll find inside are:
- Handle Animal Improvement - Animals are easier to handle
- Improved Banner Morale - The morale bonus from your banner is improved
- Improved Challenge Damage - The damage done from your challenges is better
- Improved Damaging Charge - Your charges cause more pain for your enemys
- Improved Order Abilities - The abilities granted by your order are improved
- Improved Order Skills - Your Order has better skill traning methods
- Tactician Bonus Duration - You are better with tactics when compared to your peers