Fantastic Feats Volume 29 - Arcane Archer
Fantastic: Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about the prestige class the Arcane Archer, a spell caster with arrows with potent magical power.
The feats inside this edition:
- Dodge This! - Hit targets other archers find hard to attack.
- Hail of Death - Make the Hail of Arrows a bit more accurate
- Improved Imbue - Spells cast with the ability are a bit more dangerous
- Improved Phase shot - Phase shot is now more accurate OR deadly
- Improved Seeker - Seekr is now more accurate OR deadly as well
- Range Increase - Increased range but at a cost
- Spell Sacrifice - Sacrifice energy for effects when shooting
Requires the Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook to use to the fullest.