Fantastic Feats Volume 25 Oracles
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about Oracles, the mysterious vessels of divine power.
The feats you'll find inside are:
- Bonus Oracle Skills Improvement - Skills from your Mystery are improved
- Boost Healing/Infliction - Sacrifice your health when helping or hindering another
- Divine Combat Boost - A sacrifice of health gives a divine bonus to combat
- Divine Damage - Potentially cause more damage to those of opposite alignment
- Intense Revelations - Random factors of your revelations have a higher lower threshold
- Oracle Spell Power - Oracle is treated as being one level higher for certain spells
- Stronger Curse - The curse & benefits of the oracle is stronger