Fantastic Feats volume 27 - Witches
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about Witches, those magic users who draw their magic from other worldly powers.
- Aura of Menace - The witch can capitlalise on the fear that some have for them
- Familiar Power Booster - The familiar gives a slight boost to some spells
- Patrons Blessing - The Witches patron can provide an extra bonus, but don't anger them!
- Quick Learning Familiar - Your familiar can learn spells faster
- Stable Witch Spells - Increased minimum damage on some spells at the cost of lower maximum damage
- Stronger Hexes - Your hexes are cast at a level higher
- Unstable Witch Spells - Any hex or spell with a random component is more chaotic