Fantastic Feats Volume 28 - Magus
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about the Magus, those people who combine arcane and martial abilities in a blur of steel and spells.
The feats inside are:
- Comfortable in Armor - Be more effective when wearing armor
- Enhanced weapon duration - Your enhanced weapon ability has a longer duration
- Enhanced weapon power - Hit with more power!
- Larger pool - More resources to draw from
- Magus optimisation - Re-roll the random element of certain spells
- Master of combat - Blend steel and sorcery better than before
- Power strike - Spells cast through your weapon are improved