Fantastic Feats Volume 31
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the prestige class called the Assassin, those feared people who kill for money and sometimes take pleasure in the fact.
The feats inside:
- Biding Time - going last in combat can have an advantage
- Lingering Damage - The effects of certain attacks last longer
- Modus Operandi - Become known for killing a certain way and get a bonus
- Skilful Assassin - The knowledge gained as an assassin can help in many ways
- Stare into the Abyss - Thes are windows to the soul
- Stealthy - Stealth attacks are the lifeblood of many an assassin
- You know who I am - The assassins reputation can work in their favor