Fantastic Feats Volume XXXIII - Duelist
Volume 33 - Duelist
Fantastic: Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item.
Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the prestige class of the Duelist, those swashbuckling swordfighters full of grace, poise, and acrobatic skill.
The feats you'll find inside:
- Attack of Humiliation - Anger your opponent
- Effective Level Increase - Increase your effectiveness in certain situations
- Enhanced Combat Reflexes - Have better combat reflexes
- Increased Minimum Damage - Increase the minimum amount of damage of your melee attacks
- Master of Parry - Failed a parry check? Roll again
- Supple Body - Certain saves are now a tad easier
- Threatening pose - Show off what you could do , but choose not to