Fantastic Feats Volume 34 - Eldritch Knight
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the prestige class Eldritch Knight, those warriors and spell casters combined.
The feats you'll find inside:
- Eldritch Charm - Impress the nobles and others with your personality
- Eldritch Guidance - Guide your hand in combat
- Eldritch Protection - Use yoour arcane energy to help protect yourself
- Eldritch Prowess - Use arcane forces to improve your effectiveness
- Eldritch Skill - Your skill level is buffed
- Eldritch Speed - The first hit in combat can be the most important
- Eldritch Strike - Hit harder at a cost of spell power