Fantastic Feats Volume 39 - Gunslinger
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it.
These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the Gunslinger, the wielder of the strange and wonderful weapons known as guns.
The feats inside this volume:
- Gritty Aim - Grit can make it easier to bypass some armor
- Gritty Experience - Having grit now make you a bit more effective in many areas
- Gritty Nimbleness - The gunslingers grit now makes it easier to dodge
- Gritty Wisdom - Hard learned lessons add to the Gunslingers grit
- Improved Damage - Minimum damage from your weapon is now increased
- Improved Repair Costs - It's now cheaper to repair that weapon of yours
- Improved Targeting - Increase the odd of getting a good result when targeting