Fantastic Feats Volume 35 Loremaster
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the prestige class Loremaster, the gatherer and keeper of secrets.
The feats in this volume are:
- Assisted Casting - Sacrifice one spell to boost minimum damage of next one
- Assisted Creation - Give up arcane power to assist in crafting
- Assisted Greater Lore - Transform your spell power into spellcraft effectiveness
- Assisted Lore - Use your spells to grant you a bonus to knowledge
- Assisted Mind - Spellpower is used to bolster your will!
- Battle Plan - Release stored spell power for a boost in combat
- Fast Learner - Learning new spells is now a tad easier for you