Fantastic Feats Volume XXXVI - Mystic Theurge
Fantastic Feats Volume 36 Mystic Theurge
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the prestige class the Mystic Theurge, the devotee of both the arcane and the divine.
Many of these feats rely on sacrificing spells to power them, but the effects can change depending of if it's powered by an arcane spell or divine miracle.
This edition includes the following feats:
- Arcane Booster - Sacrifice an arcane spell to boost your divine miracles
- Divine Booster - Give up divine spell energy to make your arcane spells better
- Mystic Hit - Release arcane energy to increase chances of hits, divine spells make your hits more powerful
- Mystic Knowledge - Granst a bonus to certain areas of knowledge
- Mystic Personality - Improve or re-roll in social situations
- Mystic Protection - Become tougher or harder to hit
- Mystic Willpower - Re-roll or gain a bonus to will saves