Fantastic Feats Volume XXXVIII - Shadow Dancer
Fantastic Feats Volume 38 Shadow Dancer
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item.
Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about the prestige class called the Shadow Dancer, the half-seen artists of deception.
The feats inside this volume:
- Improved Dodge - Your Dodging ability is now improved
- Improved Shadow Illusion - When it comes to shadow illusions, yours are now better
- One with shadows - Become even more stealthy in shadows
- Shadow Adept - Saving throws are improved in low light
- Shadow Healing - If in shadows or low light, healing effects work better
- Shadow Strike - Attacks from shadows or low lights can be more deadly
- Strength of Shadows - Effective level is higher when in low light