Theres no such thing as too many monsters! Here Be Monsters brings new monsters and everything you need in order to use them right now in your campaign.
In this book, you'll discover:
- 9 new monsters- different varieties of mosquitofolk and related creatures.
- The complete ecology of the mosquitofolk.
- A mosquitofolk lair with detailed color map.
- 3 different mini-adventures of varying levels.
- Tons of hooks! The mosquitofolk want nothing more than your blood- all of it! And they'll stop at nothing to get it!
Some of the creepiest monsters ever imagined, they are fully fleshed out and ready to spring on unsuspecting characters everywhere. Here Be Monsters is a perfect monster resource for game masters wanting new monsters for their world or for players wanting to learn about and prepare for the world of their characters.
This 22-page, high-quality, full-color, web-optimized pdf is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and contains everything you need to utilize mosquitofolk in your game right now.
Design by Hal Maclean and Scott Gable; Illustration by Ashton Sperry; Cartography by Ted Reed and Liz Courts; Editing by Troy Taylor and Scott Gable.