Infamous Adversaries: Urizen the Bleak Lord
URIZEN, THE BLEAK LORD
Urizen is a mighty Death Knight, an all new class created by Super Genius Games and a horrifying new Infamous Adversary for the Pathfinder RPG!
"Towering in an ancient suit of cold blue-black plate, Urizen stands immobile and impassive. Sharp, icy wind cuts around him like a tornado of razor blades, and yet he only stares ahead with blazing blue energy where he once had eyes. Those same eyes once belonged to the living, and now only gaze to the future, to a time when the world is swallowed by ice and he rules upon a throne of bones."
Infamous Adversaries contains: one chilling ready-to-use villain, complete with equipment, a rich background including motives, history, personality, network, resources, lair, tactics, morale, advancement options, a quote, plot hooks to easily insert them into your campaign, local lore, full color art and a vibrant description. The Infamous Adversaries characters are campaign-worthy villains designed to challenge an entire party; not just in combat, but also through less direct methods requiring careful planning and confrontation.
This product includes:
- A foreward by the creator of the Death Knight class, Owen K. C. Stephens, of Super Genius Games!
- A full depiction of Urizen, The Bleak Lord, a Death Knight in CR 6, CR 14 and CR 19 versions (Death Knight class by Super Genius Games)
- All new, original short fiction
- Several new supporting cast characters
- Several new supporting monsters
- Hero Lab files: Ancient Skeletal Wyvern Mount.por, Skeletal Mammoth Mount.por, TPK SSG The genius guide to the death knight.user, Urizen 13th.por, Urizen 18th.por, Urizen 8th.por, Valkiri 11th.por, and a text file explaining how to use the HeroLab files.
- Full hyperlinking to d20pfsrd.com, the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game SRD (System Reference Document)
- A printer-friendly version of the PDF
- A screen-friendly version of the PDF
Give your players a reason to hate again. You can blame it on us...