Explore the ecology of the enigmatic kitsune race with the Kitsune Compendium! From the designer who brought you the Pact Magic Unbound series and Guidance, the Kitsune Compendium gives players and GMs alike all of the resources they need to implement this witty, capricious race into their campaign setting. Within the Kitsune Compendium, you will find:
- A detailed analysis of the kitsune race, including basic facts, ecology and psychology, culture, origin mythology, religion, and more.
- 16 alternate racial traits, including descriptions of four kitsune subraces, such as the desert-dwelling firekin and the spiritually touched voidkin.
- 3 new bardic performances that align with the origin mythos presented in the Kitsune Compendium.
- 2 new witch hexes that allow the witch to transform her familiar into a kitsune star gem or perfectly transform into an individual human using its skull.
- 3 new archetypes and an alternate racial trait that allows a kitsune to harness the power of his nine-tailed kin.
- 4 new martial combat archetypes based around using the kitsune's guile and grace to their upmost potential.
- Favored class options for 24 PC classes.
- 7 new feats designed with kitsune characters in mind.
- Rules for remedial shapechanging, a process by which shapechangers can attempt to use their powers to heal minor wounds.
And much, much more!
With Everyman Gaming, innovation is never more than one purchase away!
Page Count 29 including cover, title, and OGL.