Letters from the Flaming Crab: Imaginary Friends
Letters from the Flaming Crab is a monthly series of Pathfinder-compatible supplements. Each Letter focuses on exploring a different topic to give gamemasters and players new, exciting options that can be dropped into any campaign.
This Letter features a new type of creature: imaginary friends! These ghost-like creatures assign themselves to children and act as companion and guardian to their chosen ward. Each has a different appearance, shaped by the imagination of the children they protect.
With the help of nine real-life children, Imaginary Friends features 16 manifested forms!
- Animay, a hovering humanoid child with a giant pencil!
- Caloon Ready Freddy, a large frog-like protector with big eyes and a cool tentacle arm!
- Crocodile B, a yellow size-changing crocodile with a big scar on her back!
- Deaths, a friendly fellow with a skull head and a cloak of screaming faces!
- Ella, a floppy blue toy elephant that wants everyone to be friends!
- Lady Cimini, a majestic woman that can turn into a volcano or hamster!
- Magicus, a handless and legless ghostly magician with a dashing top hat!
- Mister Bora, a humanoid air elemental with a sword that can turn into a panther!
- Pat'Chin, a really nice and really strong friend with a silly smile!
- Pistol Squidhark, a small shark squid thing that can be a water gun!
- Secorit, a small shy person that has a heart-shaped bottle of secrets!
- Shaper, a metal creature that hates bullies and throws blades!
- Spotty, a tiny colorful dalmatian that loves making friends, especially with dinosaurs!
- Trobot Espenzale, a mechanical toy with stretchy arms that's great at dancing!
- Waterwave, a stubby friend made of water that loves playing in pools!
- Wobniar, a living rainbow that tells stories with light!
In addition, we introduce the Wonder and Imaginary Familiar feats that allow adults to gain an imaginary friend as a familiar!