Little Spaces: Ghostly Effects
As GMs, we create entire worlds, adventures, and characters in broad strokes, leaving the little details to sort themselves out when the time is right. But sometimes the little things need a little nudge.
Little Spaces offers a splash of inspiration for a particular space for just such an emergency.
This supplement offers a collection of 100 creepy effects to throw at your players when you need them. Quietly describing a creaking door at the bottom of the basement stairs, the odd breeze where no wind should be, or that strange shiver when a character stands in a particular spot can leave a lasting impression to haunt players for years to come...
The first 20 items in the table for Little Spaces: Ghostly Effects includes:
- See walls or ceiling bleed
- See chairs move towards/away
- See clock hands spin wildly
- See strange ghostly lights
- Hear the floor creak
- Hear footsteps
- Feel the chills
- See breath in the cold
- Feel breath on neck
- Hear evil laughter
- See doors silently open or close
- See drawers silently open or close
- See pictures fly off the walls
- See ghost wind blow things around room
- See or hear static on TV or radio
- Hear strange knocking on wall or door
- See items disappear and reappear
- Feel bed shake
- See furniture rearrange itself
- See or feel a small fire appear
- and many more
This is the first in a new series of short, system-neutral supplements from Moebius Adventures designed to inspire more creative descriptions in your games.