Mysteries of the Dead Side: Sacred Necromancer
All Death, All The Time
Pure necromancy. This new class epitomizes what it means to cast the spells of death.
- Play as one of 6 types: the flesh-crafting chirurgeon, the pact-making exorcist, the energy-wielding journeyman of the pale path or of the vibrant path, the ghost-talking psychopomp,and the undead revenant
- Expand your deathly focus by delving into other fields: animist, eater of the dead, self-experimenter, and thaumaturgist
- Consult the handy and TERRIFYING necromancy spell list
- Add to your use of The Faerie Ring with the fully statted iconic exorcist Ren, daughter of Red Jack
- And wrap it all up with a handful of feats (and even a simple template for Ren, the fox-blooded!)
DYING to play an oracle-like spellcaster that casts only necromancy spells and thinks always of the dead? Then, bring the doom with your own sacred necromancer.
Mysteries of the Dead Side is the culmination of Zombie Sky Press's very first Kickstarter campaign. It was only with the ideas and collaboration of its patrons that it has succeeded.
This is a high quality, full-color, web-optimized PDF from Zombie Sky Press with convenient links to d20PFSRD.com for common gaming terms. It uses the Open Game License and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility License and is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and standard 3.5E fantasy RPGs.