AntiMagic Source Book
An Antimagic Source Book for Pathfinder!
The mage getting you down? Feeling insecure about your role in the party ever since your wizard got 5th level spells? Well, we've got a book for that! Little Red Goblin Games has put together a book with classes, enchantments, feats, and new options for characters to combat magic users in their game. This book works great for high magic game where those who don't have access to spells might feel threatened by those who do!
- Mage Hunter (Base Class): A paladin alternate that focuses on hunting down and destroying magic users and creatures who rely on their innate magical abilities. Many are trained by wizard's towers to hunt wayward students or by magic hating deities. Either way, they see this way of life as a job and treat it with professionalism.
- Spellweaver (Prestige Class): An arcane scientist who weaves metamagics effortlessly and has become a powerful counter-mage!
- Arcane Luddite (Prestige Class): Fear, hate, ignorance and perhaps jealousy combine to make this thundering mage-hating brute. Though special training these martial characters learn to ward off magical powers, interrupt casting, and even rebound spells with their weapons!
- Neat Feats: Feats focus on class support for classes appearing in this book but can also be used to augment existing characters.
- New Class Options: Mage hunting class options for antipaladins, rangers, and rogues.
Bookmarked, hyperlinked, and PDF Optimized
Page Count: 26 (23 content, 1 credits, 1 cover, 1 OGL)
Don't love it? It's backed up by Little Red's 100% Refund Policy!