King of the Ring
King of the Ring
Can you smell what Little Red is cook'en?
"Jigsaw McGraw stood, entire body tense, as the dragon landed before them. The half-orc licked his non-broken tusk as his friends tried to calm the wyrm from his chosen course of action. Something about burning down an entire village for not giving it a whole flock of sheep. That didn't matter to Jigsaw, he was more interested in this new challenge.
The defiant roar of the dragon made him smile, as he knew it would soon be his time to shine. Their wizard loosed bolts of arcane power, their fighter launched a volley of arrows, their cleric prepared people for battle. Jigsaw ran, full tilt at the dragon. He brought his hands up briefly to cover his eyes, as he ran through the cone of flame the dragon spat forth from it's gaping maw. He reached his arms out tightening across the front muscles of the great beast, his body's internal energy seeping into his skin and hardening it against the onslaught that would be awaiting him at the dragon's scything claws. His friends continued to batter the beast as it tore into him with tooth and nail.
Jigsaw strained every muscle in his body as he lifted and lifted and lifted. He held the dragon over his head and brought him down hard behind him, laying it down on top of its own wings. He had done it, he had suplexed the dragon."
- Hiting the mat with 17 pages of drop-kicking, bone crunching wrestling centric materail!
- And introducing.... theeeeeee wreeeestler base class!
- And the superheavy weight, weighing in at 2 times the normal weight of a monk, the imovable rock, the beast from east, theeee rikishi (AKA the sumo wrestler)!
- And what's that?! Oh! Can it be! We've got 6 magic luchador masks!
- Rounding out the evening are a whole slew of new feats and the ring... of the ring :-)
Length: 21 pages
Printer Friendly Version: No
Playtest: Public & In House
*Refund Guarantee! If you don't like our product, you don't have to pay for it! We offer a complete 100% satisfaction guarantee that you will enjoy our products! If not, please tell us how we can make them better for you!