Pact Magic Unbound: Grimoire of Lost Souls
Lure ancient spirits to bargain for their supernatural power.
Immerse yourself in the ancient rituals and legends of pact magic. Grab thick chalk, gather totems, inscribe a geometric sigil, and invoke the name of an inchoate and terrible spirit from the Dark Beyond to aid your quest.
Behold! With a final flourish, you surrender to the spirit and a quivering surge of power emanates from deep within. Are you ready? Follow paths once trodden by shivering demons and martyred titans, lost mortals and chastised gods. Within this occult pages, the vestiges of 144 sundered souls lie at your fingertips, yours to command if you dare.
You will discover:
- The pactmaker class with access to binder secrets.
- Archetype options to integrate pactmaking into 30 popular classes.
- Feats, spells, and magic items suited to binding of spirits.
- One hundred thirty-eight bindable spirits from across the ages. Each spirit includes a legend, granted abilities, and more.
- Six prestige classes, seven organizations and three alternate planes of existence well-suited to occult adventures.
- Occult creatures, pactmaker background generator, pact maladies, dangerous ravager spirits, and more.
- Ideas for GMs to integrate pact magic into their campaign settings.
- This FULL COLOR tome brings together and replaces prior renditions of pact magic including Secrets of Pact Magic by Dario Nardi and adapted works by Alex Augunas. All classes, spirits, etc are entirely rewritten from the ground up.
You must use Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or later.
For use with the world's most popular table-top roleplaying game.