Pathfinder Adventure Path #3: The Hook Mountain Massacre (Rise of the Runelords 3 of 6; d20/OGL)
Them Ogres Ain't Right...
The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path continues! The notorious Hook Mountain ogres, known for their violent and savage ways, have slaughtered the soldiers of Fort Rannick. The few surviving rangers need heroes to help them retake this key fortification before the ogres use it as a staging ground for further assaults on the region. Yet why have the ogres chosen now to launch this sudden attack? What sinister force grows in the surrounding wilderness, and what ties to the mysterious Sihedron Rune do the ogres of Hook Mountain hide? Are the rumors of an army of giants massing for war true?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Hook Mountain Massacre," an adventure for 7th-level characters by Nicolas Logue.
- Advice and encounters to spice up the task of commanding a keep, by Mike McArtor and James L. Sutter.
- An extensive gazetteer of the region of Varisia, including wandering monsters and more, by James L. Sutter.
- The third installment of the Pathfinder's Journal, by James L. Sutter.
- Six new monsters by Nicolas Logue.