Pathfinder Adventure Path #48: Shadows of Gallowspire (Carrion Crown 6 of 6; PFRPG)
Chapter 6: "Shadows of Gallowspire"
by Brandon Hodge
A mad plot to unleash the greatest necromancer the world has ever known draws to its sinister end. As the murderous cultists of the Whispering Way retreat to their profane sanctuary, the powers of death align to resurrect their fallen champion. Bold adventurers pursue these villains, but can their bravery survive the haunted wasteland of Virlych, the accursed cathedral of Renchurch, and ultimately the towering crypt of Gallowspire? And will their boldness be enough to stop the Whispering Tyrant, the infamous lich-king locked away beneath Ustalav’s deadliest ruin, from being reborn upon a defenseless world? The heroes must test their courage against the servants of death itself in this, the climactic final chapter of the Carrion Crown Adventure Path.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- “Shadows of Gallowspire,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 13th-level characters, by Brandon Hodge
- Nefarious plots and macabre menaces to prolong the terrors of your Carrion Crown campaign, by F. Wesley Schneider
- An investigation into the most infamous liches plotting dooms across the Inner Sea region, by Adam Daigle
- Laurel Cylphra’s attempt to save a soul in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by F. Wesley Schneider
- Five new monsters by Adam Daigle, Crystal Frasier, and F. Wesley Schneider
Each monthly full-color softcover 96-page Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.