Pathfinder Adventure Path #52: Forest of Spirits (Jade Regent 4 of 6)
Chapter 4: "Forest of Spirits"
by Richard Pett
After surviving one deadly wilderness, the heroes emerge into another—a land of ancient mysteries and sacred secrets known as the Forest of Spirits. But the forest knows how to defend itself from strangers, and its powerful and aloof guardians, the kami, brook no harm to their eldritch home. Those who would defy the spirits of the land have little hope of survival. Yet those who prove themselves friends to this mystical realm and its strange inhabitants stand to gain not just great allies, but also knowledge of a secret evil that has long festered in the forest’s heart and now poisons all of Tian Xia.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- “Forest of Spirits,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 10th-level characters, by Richard Pett.
- An investigation of the mysterious creatures known as kami, honored defenders of the land and nature, by Mike Shel.
- Insights into the ways and deadly techniques of the ninja clans of Minkai, by Jesse Benner.
- Deadly guardian geisha and a journey into one of Oda’s seedier gambling houses in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross.
- Five new monsters, by Patrick Renie, Steve Russell, and Mike Welham.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.