Pathfinder Adventure Path #66: The Dead Heart of Xin (Shattered Star 6 of 6; PFRPG)
Chapter 6: "The Dead Heart of Xin"
by Brandon Hodge
The seven shards of the Shattered Star have been recovered, and the Pathfinders prepare a grand festival on Magnimar's Irespan to celebrate this incredible achievement. The culmination of this celebration is to be the reassembly of the seven shards into the legendary Sihedron itself, rebuilt for the first time in over ten thousand years. But a lot can change in that amount of time, and as the ritual to reforge the artifact finishes, ancient contingencies rumble to life, and as the dead heart of Thassilon begins to beat again, all of Magnimar is put in terrible danger. With the power of the Sihedron on their side, the heroes take a stance against this risen evil—but will the aid of an ancient artifact be enough to save them all?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path concludes the Shattered Star Adventure Path and includes:
- “The Dead Heart of Xin,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 15th-level characters, by Brandon Hodge.
- Explorations of lost cities and confrontations with ancient evils to continue your Shattered Star campaign, by Adam Daigle.
- A survey of the ancient rulers of Thassilon—all seven runelords detailed in one place, by Rob McCreary.
- The madness-inducing conclusion of “Light of a Distant Star” in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Bill Ward.
- Four new monsters, by Dennis Baker, Adam Daigle, and Brandon Hodge.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.