Phoenixes — A Field Guide
Never leave the tavern without a good guide.
With feathers aflame, the majestic phoenix rises from the ashes, a symbol of hope to the broken, driving fear into the hearts of the wicked.
Phoenixes—A Field Guide is a richly illustrated and comprehensive set of field notes dealing with phoenixes and phoenix ecology. The book includes 7 phoenix subspecies, the phoenix guardian monk archetype and the Order of the Phoenix cavalier order.
Inside this beautiful book you'll find...
- The desert phoenix, a huge CR 10 creature able to kick up burning hot dust with its massive wings.
- The evil desolation phoenix, a monster at CR 18!
- The imperial phoenix, inspired by the Chinese fenghuang and Japanese houou.
- Two new flaming feathered familiars, including the shield phoenix.
- Plus rules for using phoenix feathers as magical items.
And much more...