Play Manga d20!
Play Manga d20!
Our world needs heroes, and only a small band of adventurers stands between us and the darkness that threatens everything.
Play Manga d20 is an anime roleplaying game option for the 1st Edition of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game® that brings the fun of owning pet monsters, flying in giant mecha, and being a magical hero of ancient legend to the table. New race and class options for both traditional fantasy and point-based characters demonstrate how to create different ways to adventure. Over 60 pages of attributes, feats, and other choices offer both a freeform way to build characters and a balanced way of arranging abilities when composing custom races and classes.
Whether you just turned 10, discovered a powerful relic, or graduated top of your class at the academy, there’s something in here for you.
Don’t just play your favorite tabletop game, Play Manga!
- Races: Variant races for androids, catfolk, dhampir, rabbitfolk, ratfolk, and turtlefolk, as well as a new race for slimes.
- Anime Classes: Introduces 15 new classes, centered on anime characters. They are adventurers, dynamic sorcerers, giant robots, gun bunnies, hot rods, magical heroes, martial artists, 'mech pilots, ninjas, samurai, sentai members, shapechangers, students, and techno geniuses.
- Fantasy Classes: Using a 300 point system, fantasy classes are broken down into their features, then presented with new archetypes to choose from that give them a more anime-based flare.
- Character Options and Attributes: Learn how to build a point-based character, or pick up a race and class using the point-based system as a guideline for how to hand out experience and when to level up. Includes over 100 attributes, defects, and restrictions.
- Tons of new feats, modern weapons and vehicles.