Races of the Lost Spheres - Bloodborn
Throughout the worlds of the Lost Spheres and beyond stand the slumbering Bloodwells awaiting to awaken with the power to create life with but a few drops of the blood of Man. Those Who Came Before left their knowledge to join in the wells and give rise to a race both more and less than human:
Inside this book you will find a new race for your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaigns. Supporting a broad range of the newest content from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Unchained, the Bloodborn present a robust suite of racial options.
- The Sourcerune mechanic system providing new ways to explore old classes and support multiclass characters from both the core and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Unchained systems.
- Over two dozen feats supporting the racial mechanics and interacting with Rogue Genius Games’ Genius Guide to Runic Might I and II!
- New Psionic powers and character options (including Sourcerunes) supporting the Ultimate Psionics system from Dreamscarred Press.
- New spells to to alter the way your character’s runic powers work.
- New prestige classes to support the rune mechanics, the Bloodrune Adept - a master of summoning up the hidden skills of blood and ancient knowledge from past lives, and the Zenith Caster - a tidal mystic able to reconcile magical and supernatural powers from two sources and synthesize them into a singular force.
And much more!