Racial Profiles: The Tavi
Racial Profiles presents a new playable PC race in both Pathfinder RPG and 5th Edition mechanics.
About this Book
The tavi are a mongoose-like people about the size of halflings. They are often nomadic travelers who enjoy the freedom of the open road, rarely staying long in one place. They have a wanderlust for new locales and people, partly driven by an unquenchable love of new experiences, and partly motivated by a need to find and kill their nemeses: snakes and races with strong ties to snakes.
Tavi think of their friends as their "pack" and form powerful bonds with their adventuring cohorts, often taking any measure necessary to protect their packmates.
This book includes:
- The story of Rikki-tikki-tavi for those unfamiliar with the Rudyard Kipling classic.
- Two pages of ecology and personality information written by Gwendolyn Kestrel.
- Mechanics for creating tavi player characters in both Pathfinder and 5th Edition rule systems.
- Alternate racial traits for Pathfinder tavi PCs.
- Favored class options for all Pathfinder Core classes.
- One racial subtype (the "Meerka") in both PFRPG and 5e rules.
- 4 new 5th Edition feats of interest to Tavi PCs (Alertness, Danger Sense, Fleet, and Lookout)
- 3 new 5th Edition spells of interest to Tavi PCs (burrow, sacred watch, and soilslip).
Design by John Reyst with editing, development and layout by Troy Daniels and cover art by Bramasta Aji.