Ships of Clement Sector 16: Rucker-class Merchant
Gypsy Knights Games is proud to present the sixteenth entry in our line of products dedicated to the starships of Clement Sector.
Ships of Clement Sector 16 covers the Rucker-class merchant vessel which is the most commonly found ship in Clement Sector. Building on the information found in The Clement Sector Core Setting Book, Ships of Clement Sector 16 lovingly details this mainstay of Clement Sector's shipping lanes.
Commonly called "Odd Job", the ship is renowned for its reliability and easy customization. While the Rucker's most common role is being the favored vessel of free trading merchants, the ship has been used for everything from a cargo hauler to a music stage to a system defense vessel. All in a day's work for the "Odd Job".
Within these pages, you will find the standard Rucker as well as these popular variants:
- Passenger Variant - A Rucker modified with comfort of passengers in mind. Replacing cargo space with luxury!
- Cargo Variant - Used by merchants who would rather sacrifice passenger space for more cargo. No pesky transistors!
- Casino Variant - An opulent modification allowing for a traveling gambling experience for high rollers!
- System Defense - For the less wealthy system, the Rucker system defense variant can be the perfect answer. Modified to be armed with a particle beam barbette, this ship can strike fear into marauders and pirates!
- Missile Boat - Modified to hold a missile bay in the bow of the ship, this variant can pack a mighty punch against those who would attack shipping in your system!
- Ships of Clement Sector 16: Rucker-class Merchant comes complete with beautiful views of the ship. The Rucker is presented with full deckplans and statistics to make your use of our product simple, easy, and fun. In addition, the ship comes with a set of adventure hooks to get your characters right into the action as well as two short stories written by Bradley Warnes.
Though designed specifically with our Clement Sector setting in mind, the Rucker will be at home in any science fiction setting.
Get on board! Adventure awaits!