Ships of Skybourne and Player's Guide to Skybourne Bundle
Ships of Skybourne
Ships of Skybourne is a comprehensive vehicle guide for the Skybourne campaign setting, detailing methods, options, and mechanics for land, air, and sea vehicles of mundane, mechanical, and magical construction, but bending mostly to the airships an adventurer will use in their pursuit of fame and fortune.
While Ships of Skybourne is bent toward the Skybourne campaign setting and is intended for use with the Player's Guide to Skybourne, virtually everything contained herein is usable on its own and is easily adaptable to a multitude of campaign settings.
Inside its pages, you'll find:
- Comprehensive rules for vehicle movement and vehicle combat through land, sea, air, underground, underwater, and planar travel!
- Vehicle construction and customization rules, ranging from adding simple armor and engines to outfitting a ship with mechanical arms, atmosphere control, and a host of other options!
- Dozens of sample vehicles for easy use!
Whether you're a sailor, soldier, or part of a pirate crew, Ships of Skybourne has everything you need to sail the land, seas, and skies in search of danger, wealth, and adventure!
Player's Guide to Skybourne
"I have become the destroyer of worlds."
So begins a player's adventures in Skybourne. A wizard's arrogance left a world broken, ravaged by a sentient forest, and surrounded by the planar wound called the maelstrom. Yet in this aftermath lies a world of adventure, where airship pilots delve a world's worth of ruins looking for ancient treasure, where Aasimar kings and barbarian lords battle for control of a dozen new cultures, and where anyone with a ship and a will can make their fortune, if they have luck on their side.
Built for both the traditional and Spheres of Power magic systems, Skybourne is a campaign setting for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game built around the adventures of an airship and its crew, and borrows as much in tone from Firefly, Star Wars, and other shows as it does from classic sword and sorcery adventures. In this, the Player's Guide to Skybourne, you'll find:
- A host of new races, including the plant-born Alraun, the octopus-like Cacaelia, the dinosaur-blooded Cherufe, the magically-constructed Created, the draconic Cuazaj, the pheonix-like Fenghaung, the plant-like Leshy, the fey-blooded Sidhier, and the insectoid alien Tatulani.
- Over a dozen new archetypes, including the Halfling dragonrider, the tranquil barbarian, the Alraune bodysnatcher, the gun chemist, and more!
- New traditions, a 'tradition trait' system, and the Fallen Fey racial sphere for the Spheres of Power magic system.
- Religions and magic rituals.
- Rules for using crews- swarm-like groups of hired hands that aid the PCs in sailing ships and attacking their enemies!
- Airship rules, including sailing, customization, and combat!
- New feats, new skills, new equipment, new magic items, and more!