JUST UPDATED! So you're a spellcaster, eh? I'm sure you've gone through the routine: You finally got high enough level to go to your local cemetery and look for some friends, but you spent all your money on that new headband of intellect. So you've gotta deal with summoning a bear or a devil. Terrible, right? Don't worry, we've all been there.
And if you were to interview your local necromancer, I can assure you he'd say he prefers to summon undead much more than any other creature! Don't mind his maniacal laugh and black robes... he's a reliable source if you ask us!
Well, ain't it great we put this PDF together just for you?! Inside is a solution to many a problem the low level and poor necromancers face. At the low low cost of a knucklebone (same price as bat guano!), you can simply summon an undead pal for a few rounds instead of dedicating all that time and energy into crafting one!
- The Undead Summoner (a summoner alternate class that specializes is...wait for, summoning undead!)
- The summon undead spells (including summon undead army, legion, horde, and servant) and zombie apocalypse!
- Hyperlinks and statblocks for the undead (90 pages!), including a few of our own undead like the fallen flumph, the flaming crab skeleton, and the feeble ghoul!
- And a few undead themed archetypes! (blight ranger, famine druid, nightmare rider cavalier, undead bound antipaladin, undead charmer sorcerer, undead hunter, undead stalker rogue)
- Each summon undead (I-IX) has about 15 undead each as options!