The second installment in The Fade Tabletop series of products, the "Advanced Guide" offers many new options and materials for players.
This new book includes the following new content.
- 24 new races including the bird-like Tengu, the the Valhalla bound Einherjar, and the monochromatic Half-Ghost.
- 4 enemy-only races including the angel/demon hybrid named the Atrocity or the animalistic Drakken.
- 10 new archetypes including the Mage Killer Warlord, the Knife Master Heister, and the Marksman Scout.
- Many new talents including Fabulous Strikes, allowing one to use Luck in place of Strength or Agility for a Rapier, or Powerful Blast which allows a Marksman to roll dice as if it were a critical hit on a single attack.
- Many racial talents to improve upon one's racial abilities.
- New class-based abilities, including new Spellphone Apps for the Spellgrafter.
- 26 new deities for people to worship.
- Additional Armor such as helmets, arm pieces, leg pieces to defend one's body from blindness, tripping, and blindness.
- New weapons such as the Zweihänder, Flamberge, Injector Knife, and Injector Axe.
- Legendary Weapons such as Tyrfing and Gáe Bulg.
- Runes which enhance enhance one's weapon or one's body.
- Mundane Enhancements, Scrolls, Wands, Intelligent Items, and Cybernetics to enhance your character's gear and body.
- New Auras and Spells, including Blood Magic and Technomancy.
- Alternate and add-on rules such as Sanity, and changing the dice system The Fade Tabletop is played with from a d20 to a d6, d10, or d100 system.
- And finally, setting specific material for Morta IV including maps for Berngulsh and information on each of the planets in the galaxy.