The Master of Forms Base Class
"Bend" the elements to your will!
The classical monk perfects himself through discipline and sheer force of will, turning his body into a lethal temple of the self. Of course, there's always more than one way to train a martial artist. Viewing such a path as narcissistic and sadly limited in its scope, the masters of forms seek both to understand their own limits, as well as the nature of the primal elements themselves. Harmony is not a fortress standing alone in the wastes; harmony is digging one's toes into the earth and feeling a sense of belonging. Only by reaching out and learning how to mimic the rich weave of the world itself can this true harmony be found.
- Difficulty to Play (1-5): 3
- Difficulty to Build (1-5): 2
- Role: Full BAB "element-bending" monk
- Playstyle: "Combo point/maneuvers" martial artist
- Master of Forms Base Class
- A focus point system with builders and varying levels of finishers
- 82 forms in 6 primal elements (Earth, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Universal, Wind)
- Stances system that rewards repeated use of a single element
- 10 Secret Arts
- 4 Feats
- Favored Class Bonuses for all core classes and many featured races