The Mysterious Peaks of Baranthar
A Pathfinder compatible adventure module for four to five characters levels 5-6.
For the past decade, the snowy peaks of the Baranthar Mountains have remained shrouded by endless snowstorms that white out the majestic summit. The journal of a dead explorer brings the PCs to the perilous terrain, in search of the foul spawn of the demon Grualroth. As the party climbs the treacherous landmass, they must either ally with the savages of the region or take part in a grand massacre that will go down in the ages as a battle of legend. Next they climb the dangerous Slopes of Madness, before crossing Vornskall's Pass and confronting the evil that lairs within The Mysterious Peaks of Baranthar.
What you will find within The Mysterious Peaks of Baranthar:
- Stellar artwork by the talented Ramon Lucha.
- Five maps and some more great artwork from Neil Myler.
- Acclimation Solutions to assist players in resisting the effects of greater elevations.
- The Slopes of Madness, a unique terrain challenge with a tried-and-true alternative method for completing the encounter.
- The mimetic crossbow, a ranged weapon with properties like no other.
- The mirrored club, a unique but simple weapon of surprising resolve.
- Challenging creature encounters that will push your players to the brink of their resources as they brave the dangerous mountainous environment.
- A truly horrific twist that is guaranteed to both shock and delight your players.
The second installment in the Grualroth's Rot adventure series.