They will destroy you completely, body and soul.
Crime is an accepted part of life in most large cities. Generally, such illicit activities are under the jurisdiction of the local Thieves Guild and they tend to punish freelancers harshly. There are those who feel the stranglehold of the guild is too much to bear, that their monopoly on the underworld must be broken. The Cloven Hoof Syndicate is an organization devoted to weakening the power of the Thieves Guild and upsetting the established order. However, there are darker forces at work in the shadows of the Cloven Hoof Syndicate. Some claim that the Syndicate's true purpose goes well beyond a simple turf war. Rumors even speak of horrid experiments and profane rites performed in the subterranean halls of the organization's headquarters. But perhaps worst of all are the whispers which connect the Cloven Hoof Syndicate with the blasphemous daemons and their apocalyptic masters!
While designed for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, this book can be effortlessly used with the 3.5 edition of the World's Oldest Roleplaying Game.
The Rogues Gallery: The Cloven Hoof Syndicate includes:
- A complete criminal organization that can be dropped into any fantasy urban setting.
- Complete statblocks for typical members of the Syndicate at every level in the hierarchy.
- Background and statblocks for the important members of the organization, including their leader, the satyr known as Varon the Twisted.
- New alchemist discoveries and other rules options that support the organization's terrible agenda.
- Maps and details on the Cloven Hoof Syndicate's headquarters, The Halls of Abandon.
- Includes two versions of the book; a color copy suitable for screen viewing and a bare bones, art-free copy and contains files for use with Lone Wolf Development's fantastic Hero Lab software.