The Secrets of Tactical Archetypes II
A fair fight is a sign of poor tactics
The Secrets of Tactical Archetypes II offers fourteen new options for conflict-oriented characters who want to do more than just fight with honor they want to lead their companions to victory! These are new options that compliment the original but this book functions on its own as a stand-alone product.
Create a Force Commander (Wizard) and manipulate you foes as if they were on a chess board! Play an Aethurgist (Oracle) and bind the spirits of the dead to your will! Design a Circle Warden (Witch) and bond your group together in a ring of abjuration.
Within these pages you will find the...
- Alchemist: Spellchymist a gifted resercher whose extracts take effect at range, emulating the spells of others.
- Barbarian: Savage Tactician, pedagogue barbarians versed in the art of guerrilla warfare.
- Bard: Umbral Weaver, a master at manipulating and listening to the forgotten secrets of shadows.
- Cleric: Pious Sentinel, able to change the tide of battle by praying for their allies, and inspiring them with bursts of divine strategical insight.
- Druid: Elementalurgist, focuses on the very building blocks that allow for nature's grandeur to aid his allies
- Fighter: Peltast, specialized skirmishers and masters in the art of hurling weapons swiftly and quickly.
- Inquisitor: Grand Inquisitor who focuses on his spellcasting and overwhelming presence to impart judgment and strike divine fear upon the unworthy.
- Monk: War Scholar, Born-strategist, a war scholar's wisdo allows him to manage his troops with an efficiency that can reverse the most uneven odds.
- Oracle: Aethurgist, renowned for her ability to bind spirits to do her bidding.
- Paladin: Purifier, militant healers who providing warmth, comfort, and health to the innocent.
- Rogue: Vicious Opportunist who always seems to strike at his enemies at the best moment for maximum effect.
- Sorcerer: Magilith, whose bloodline power is altered due to being born at a convergent point, or node of eldritch might.
- Witch: Circle Warden, unities fellow creatures inside a ring of abjuration.
- Wizard: Force Commander, who sees, and shapes, the world as a giant battlemap or chess board whose sole limits are the range onto which they can control a foe.
Each archetype offers a distinct and complete theme, shifting your character's emphasis towards the wise command of allies operating as a unit. Show the enemy that good leadership doesn't discriminate-master The Secrets of Tactical Archetypes II today.