Come Explore the Mysteries of Heaven and Earth!
A modular presentation of specific churches that you can easily place in nearly any campaign setting; including information on who these deities are, who worships them, quotes, prayers, special orders to help suspend the dispief of Players and Game Masters alike.
You will also find out how each church interacts with society, governments, and the everyday lives of folks from all walks of life, but with a primary focus on adventurers so that those interactions can be role-played seamlessly. It also includes local mythology related to the deity making the religion have an actual impact upon campaigns; Manifestations of the deity so divine power so you can show both through subtle omens and blessings but through the wrath of the gods as well. Each church also gives information on religious holiday's to spice up the passage of time in a campaign, as well as including a dark secret each church holds close.
Along with a host of new divine archetypes, domain feats, and other new custom game mechanics to bring The Secrets of the Divine to life!
This product contains:
- Our Grandfather of Water and Wave a church for sailors, privateers, and those who make their living upon the waters.
- Our Grandmother Earth a church for those who worship agriculture, fertility, gems, Life, Growth, and Metal Ores.
- Our Heavenly Archmage of Secrets a complex chaotic deity of magic, knowledge, and secrets.
- Our Laughing Traveler of Passages and Messages a religious group dedicated to adventurers, merchants, and travel.
Its new game mechanics include
- Domain Feats for use with specific Domain powers even more useful and fun.
- Rogue Talents for Pirates and Privateers
- Ascetics of the Sea (Paladin Archetype) heroic knights errant who travel where ever the currents take them, bringing with them the power of the sea god.
- Gleaners of the Hare (Monk Archetype) humble hermits who can endure nearly any hardship or condition like a mountain.
- Warden of the Earth (Paladin Archetype) A Lawful Neutral paladin variant who zealously seeks to rid the earth of those that don't belong on this plane of existence.
- League of the Ruby Mongoose (Magus Prestige Archetype) The enforcers of the magic item crafters guild and defenders of those great works hollowed and eldritch might.
- Gemcaster (Wizard Archetype) Spellcasters who enhance their arcane spells through the manipulation of powerful gems and jewels.
- Jaunters of Our Sovereign of Paths (Rogue Archetype) a time thief manipulates chromancy, and the luckbringers spins out possibilities, so the Jaunter takes shortcuts via teleportation.
- Rebel Champion (Paladin Archetype) a Chaotic Good paladin variant who seeks to overthrow tyrannical governments, bring about change, and lead insurrections.