The Secrets of the Divine: Pantheon, Love, Sky, & Wright
Come Explore the Mysteries of Heaven and Earth!
A modular presentation of specific churches that you can easily place in nearly any campaign setting; including information on who these deities are, who worships them, quotes, prayers, special orders to help suspend the disbelief of players and gamemasters alike. You will also find out how each church interacts with society, governments, and the everyday lives of folks from all walks of life, but with a primary focus on adventurers so that those interactions can be role-played seamlessly. It also includes local mythology related to the deity making the religion have an actual impact upon campaigns; Manifestations of the deity so divine power so you can show both through subtle omens and blessings but through the wrath of the gods as well. Each church also gives information on religious holiday's to spice up the passage of time in a campaign, as well as including a dark secret each church holds close. Along with a host of new divine archetypes, domain feats, and other new custom game mechanics to bring The Secrets of the Divine to life!
This product contains:
- The Great Church of the Pantheon a universal religious organization for true polytheistic worship.
- Our Fairest Lady of Love and Song a church for those who worship beauty, love, and the arts.
- Our Father of Star and Sky a complex chaotic deity of air, freedom, and vengeance.
- Our Grand Wright of Heaven a religious group dedicated to the forge, laborers, and craftsmen.
Its new game mechanics include
- Domain Feats for use with specific Domain powers even more useful and fun.
- Deacon of the Great Church of the Pantheon (prestige class) a secular position of great power within the universal church, allowing rogue and Bard PCs to rise to new heights of power and intrigue.
- Our Orphans of the Ecumenical Commandments (paladin archetype) a practical sect of paladins that would allow PCs to travel about to the wide edges of the world defending universal laws.
- Divine Vessels (Summoner Archetype) you gain a divinely powered superhuman alter-ego allowing you to play both a lowly mortal and a mighty divine being of impressive power which is supported by a number of new feats.
- Hedge Knight (Cavalier Archetype) a horsless cavalier archtype supported by the order of the mockingbird to help you play a knight truly dedicated to romatic chivlery and yet be able to explore dungeons along with the rest of your company.
- Hawk of Vengeance (Inquisitor Archetype) a spell-less and more martial inquisitor who seeks to use the power of violence and fear against the forces of evil, allowing you to play a dangerous and infamous anti-hero.
- Windrider (Dragon Rider Archetype) ride a divine flying magical monstrosity rather than a dragon be it a chimera or a phoenix and take back the skies.
- Relic Seeker (Inquisitor Archetype) raid tombs, disturb ancient burial grounds, guard a holy reliquary from vile antagonists, and become a seeker of relics specializing in magic items rather than slaying monsters.
- Artisan of Hallowed Vessels (Rogue Archetype) become an artificer of divine magic items and change the way you and your fellow PCs look at magic item creation, supported by a number of new rogue talents.