The Virtuous and the Vile: Morithal, Lord of Unceasing Hunger
The Final Consumption approaches!
Since the beginning of time, the Maggot God has burrowed his way through the earth, indulging a hunger that can never be satiated. Morithal is an artifact from another time, a being who survived the fall of one multiverse and the birth of another. Cursed with a unending desire to consume, He Who Gnaws has hollowed out vast caverns beneath the earth and these have become the subterranean realm of the dark elves, derro, and other depraved creatures. Despite his repulsive nature, Morithal's followers are powerful and many. His cults are everywhere and each of them is tasked with a single goal: to bring about the reign of their god so that he might consume the stars and cast all the worlds of the Material Plane into eternal night.
While designed for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, this book can be effortlessly used with the 3.5 edition of the World's Oldest Roleplaying Game.
The Virtuous and the Vile: Morithal, the Lord of Unceasing Hunger includes:
- An in-depth overview of Morithal, his origins, myths, and other important traits.
- Information on the cults of the Maggot God, their goals, and the benefits of their faith.
- The Famine domain and new spells that honor the power of He Who Gnaws.
- Two new monsters, the walking hunger and the fragment of Paranvoi, who embody Morithal's unceasing need to feed.
- Includes two versions of the book; a color copy suitable for screen viewing and a bare bones, art-free copy and contains files for use with Lone Wolf Development's fantastic Hero Lab software.